Who needs bath toys when there are so many other things outside the tub in which to play?? Recently, giving Avery a bath has become challenging between trying to keep her and the water inside the tub. She loves to splash and turn every which way except for the way that I need her. We've also had to start raising the blinds a little and then tucking the cord elsewhere so that it's one less thing to grab. This night in particular she was quite fascinated by the faucet and the bottles of soap and shampoo. I think it's about time for a "big girl bath" although then I have to admit that she's getting old enough to do so.
Lindsay, I love reading your blog because I get a sneak peek into what's to come since our kids are only a month or so apart. And I thought bath time was a challenge now, phew! Avery is a beautiful girl. Congrats, and good luck :) Oh, and Merry Christmas to you and yours.
2 comments:
Lindsay, I love reading your blog because I get a sneak peek into what's to come since our kids are only a month or so apart. And I thought bath time was a challenge now, phew! Avery is a beautiful girl. Congrats, and good luck :) Oh, and Merry Christmas to you and yours.
yeah, that looks like an accident waiting to happen!
Post a Comment